|Home||» Products||» Welding Hoses||» Welding Hoses|
Welding Hoses offered are developed as per IS:447-1988 and provide working durable and consistent working support as demanded by the customers. We can offer these hoses in options as light duty, standard duty and heavy-duty hose choices. Some of its features include suitability for use with oxy-fuel gas equipment in welding/cutting processes, suitable for handling welding and gas cutting tasks in workshop, construction sites and others, uniform thickness based tubing support, tubes developed using natural/synthetic rubber finish, choice of high tensile synthetic yarn reinforcement among others.
As per IS:447-1988
- Applications: Recommended for use with welding and gas cutting in a workshop. ship yards, construction sites and Manufacturing Industries etc.
- Construction Tube: Uniform in thickness manufacture with natural and Synthetic Rubber.
- Reinforcement: High Tensile Synthetic yarn.
- Cover: Blend of Natural & Synthetic rubber.
- Finish - Plain, Smooth, Fluted, Wrap finish.
- Color: Blue For Oxygen & Non fuel Gases. Red for - Fuel Gases.
- Temp: 400 F to +1600 F.